Leadership and Governance
The Graham Chamber Board and staff works together in providing a positive environment for professional, motivated and educated staffing and leadership for the Chamber, as well as facilities that represent the business community as a leader in technology and overall operations.
Works to support the membership and business community by advocating on local, state and national legislative issues that will impact their overall success.
- Graham Day in Austin
- Representation at City Council meetings and Young County Commissioner meetings
- Connects membership with our local, state and national representatives to advocate on behalf of business in Young County.
Provides forums, seminars, articles, and guest speakers to assist business members with opportunities to expand their knowledge and that of their employees on current trends for success. To work with the educational community in training the future workforce needed to grow our businesses.
- Workforce and Education Committee
- Lunch and Learns
- Special seminars and presentations
- YOU Lead Program
- Quarterly Luncheon topics
- Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
Networking and Promotion
Creates opportunities to build successful networks of business relationships, through luncheons, business after hours mixers, networking groups and committees. The Chamber also promotes membership through maps, referral guides and business directories, as well as social media and a world class website.
- Quarterly luncheons
- Ambassador Program
- Ribbon Cuttings and Open Houses
- After Hours Mixers
- Networking Groups
- Shop Graham First Committee
- Graham Map
- Graham Community Guide
- Featured Member of the Day – Facebook, Twitter and Marquee
- Win it Big Wednesday – Feature Member Displaying Membership Plaque