Making the most of your Chamber Membership
- Schedule your ribbon cutting to create awareness and generate interest in your business! We recommend scheduling on Thursdays at 11:00am to maximize attendance of the Chamber Ambassadors, but will be flexible to find a date and time that works best for you! Email Chamber@grahamtexas.org.
- Check your information in the Chamber Member Information Center by logging in here: https://chamber.grahamtexas.net/login. Be sure to include hours of operation, double check the contact information for accuracy, and review your membership category (update as needed).
- Follow/like the Chamber of Commerce social media pages and do not forget to share posts to your business page to increase your visibility in the community!
- Email your official logo to Chamber@grahamtexas.org so we can use it when welcoming you to the Chamber of Commerce.
- Review the opportunities listed in your membership packet to familiarize yourself with how to maximize your benefits.
- Display your new “Proud Member” window sticker (should receive within two weeks of join date) to add credibility to your business.
- Get involved with the Chamber of Commerce by teaming up with other members of the community on the Chamber Workforce and Education committee or the Shop Local committee! (Side note: we also have volunteer committees for events- just let us know if you have any interest in helping!)
- Schedule a Chamber Business After Hours to show off your location and host a group of potential customers. You can check out the Business After Hours Tips here.
- Provide us with feedback! We are constantly evaluating how we can best serve our members and rely on the feedback of our members to continuously improve.