History of the Graham Chamber of Commerce
The Graham Chamber of Commerce was formed in with about 50 members in an effort to leverage the power of businesses working together to promote local commerce. M.K. Graham served as the first President of the Graham Chamber of Commerce. By 1929, the Chamber of Commerce had grown to approximately 250 total members. Today, the Chamber of Commerce has about 375 members and now offices inside the Graham Visitor and Business Center at 608 Elm Street.
For more information about the Chamber of Commerce initiatives, please click here. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Graham Chamber of Commerce, please click here.
Mission and Initiatives
Leadership and Governance
The Graham Chamber Board and staff works together in providing a positive environment for professional, motivated and educated staffing and leadership for the Chamber, as well as facilities that represent the business community as a leader in technology and overall operations.
Works to support the membership and business community by advocating on local, state and national legislative issues that will impact their overall success.
- Graham Day in Austin
- Representation at City Council meetings and Young County Commissioner meetings
- Connects membership with our local, state and national representatives to advocate on behalf of business in Young County.
Provides forums, seminars, articles, and guest speakers to assist business members with opportunities to expand their knowledge and that of their employees on current trends for success. To work with the educational community in training the future workforce needed to grow our businesses.
- Workforce and Education Committee
- Lunch and Learns
- Special seminars and presentations
- YOU Lead Program
- Quarterly Luncheon topics
- Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
Networking and Promotion
Creates opportunities to build successful networks of business relationships, through luncheons, business after hours mixers, networking groups and committees. The Chamber also promotes membership through maps, referral guides and business directories, as well as social media and a world class website.
- Quarterly luncheons
- Ambassador Program
- Ribbon Cuttings and Open Houses
- After Hours Mixers
- Networking Groups
- Shop Graham First Committee
- Graham Map
- Graham Community Guide
- Featured Member of the Day – Facebook, Twitter and Marquee
Meet the Board of Directors
- Board Chair – Brendan Weatherman, Young County Farm Bureau
- Outgoing Chair – Tiffany Snow, Six Star/ Graham Roofing
- Incoming Chair – Toby Reddell, De La Cruz & Reddell, Attorney at Law
- Treasurer – Roy Pitcock Jr., Pitcock, Inc.
Term Expiring 2020
- Chris Blanton, Graham Savings & Loan, SSB
- Roy Pitcock, Jr., Pitcock Inc.
- Toby Reddell, De La Cruz & Reddell, Attorney at Law
- Shane Kernell, Graham Regional Medical Center
Term Expiring 2021
- Corey Gober, Southern Bleacher Company
- Brendan Weatherman, Young County Farm Bureau
- Chance Condron, SB Street, Co.
- Christian Sanders, Graham Regional Theatre
Term Expiring 2022
- Tiffany Snow, Six Star/ Graham Roofing
- Jolene Jordan, Jordan’s Pharmacy
- Stephanie Campbell, Campbell Farm & Ranch
- Barry Gober, First State Bank
- President of Graham Industrial Association (GIA) – Win Graham
- Graham City Manager – Brandon Anderson
- Chairman of Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Board – JW Budge
- GISD Superintendent – Sonny Cruse
Meet the Chamber and CVB team
Taylor Pemelton joined the Chamber of Commerce team in November of 2020 in the role of Administrative Assistant. Taylor grew up in the Rio Grande Valley and graduated from Texas A&M University. After college she moved further north to Fort Worth and worked in Marketing and Administration for a life insurance company. She decided to move from the big city and join our neck of the woods. In her free time she enjoys taking Jeep trips to the mountains, camping, and spending time with her boyfriend and two dogs.
CVB Assistant Manager
Casyn Smith joined the Chamber of Commerce team in May of 2021 as the Assistant CVB Manager. Casyn grew up right here in Graham, Texas and she was our very first intern through a program offered at GHS. She has continued to return assisting us with planning and executing various events throughout her college career. She is a graduate of Oklahoma State University with a Bachelor's degree in Hospitality and Tourism Management. Casyn enjoyed her time in Stillwater but is excited to be back in her hometown promoting Graham.
Manager, Graham Chamber of Commerce
Lisa Kinkead joined the Chamber in August 2017. She brings with her a wealth of administrative experience and a strong commitment to serving the community of Graham! In September 2018, Lisa accepted the position of Chamber Manager. In her free time she enjoys spending time with her four children Ashton, Ryan, Bethany and Braeden. They enjoy traveling, spending time at the lake and going on cruises. She is also an active member of the First United Methodist Church of Graham and serves on the Graham Farmers Market Board of Directors and the Remembering Wyatt Dale Board of Directors.
Krisa De La Cruz
CEO, Graham Chamber of Commerce and Convention & Visitors Bureau
Krisa De La Cruz currently serves as CEO for the Graham Chamber of Commerce and CVB. She relocated back to Graham in 2015 after working more than seven years for the local government consulting firm, Strategic Government Resources based in Keller, Texas.
Krisa has a degree from Texas Tech University in Communication Studies with a specialization in Public Affairs and is currently pursuing her MBA through the Texas Tech MBA for Working Professionals program. In addition, Krisa is a member of Graham Rotary Club and of the First United Methodist Church. She is a volunteer for Remembering Wyatt Dale Water Safety, and has previously volunteered for many other organizations. Krisa also serves on the North Central Texas College Foundation Board and the United Way Board of Directors.
At home Krisa stays busy with three children, Kennedy, Owen and Ava, husband Daniel De La Cruz and two dogs- Chief and Zoe.
Convention and Visitors Bureau Manager
Grant Ingram joined the Chamber of Commerce team in May of 2019 in the role of Convention and Visitors Bureau Manager. Grant grew up in Tyler and is a graduate of Texas Tech with a Bachelor's degree in Restaurant and Hotel Management. After college Grant spent several years working on a ranch in Wyoming before returning to his roots here in Texas. As CVB Manager, Grant travels to numerous Tourism Travel shows promoting Graham to other cities and states. We are very excited to welcome Grant to our team and our community.