Now Hiring! Click HERE to apply!
History of the Graham Chamber of Commerce
The Graham Chamber of Commerce was formed in with about 50 members in an effort to leverage the power of businesses working together to promote local commerce. M.K. Graham served as the first President of the Graham Chamber of Commerce. By 1929, the Chamber of Commerce had grown to approximately 250 total members. Today, the Chamber of Commerce has about 375 members and now offices inside the Graham Visitor and Business Center at 608 Elm Street.
For more information about the Chamber of Commerce initiatives, please click here. If you are interested in becoming a member of the Graham Chamber of Commerce, please click here.
Mission and Initiatives
Leadership and Governance
The Graham Chamber Board and staff works together in providing a positive environment for professional, motivated and educated staffing and leadership for the Chamber, as well as facilities that represent the business community as a leader in technology and overall operations.
Works to support the membership and business community by advocating on local, state and national legislative issues that will impact their overall success.
- Graham Day in Austin
- Representation at City Council meetings and Young County Commissioner meetings
- Connects membership with our local, state and national representatives to advocate on behalf of business in Young County.
Provides forums, seminars, articles, and guest speakers to assist business members with opportunities to expand their knowledge and that of their employees on current trends for success. To work with the educational community in training the future workforce needed to grow our businesses.
- Workforce and Education Committee
- Lunch and Learns
- Special seminars and presentations
- YOU Lead Program
- Quarterly Luncheon topics
- Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
Networking and Promotion
Creates opportunities to build successful networks of business relationships, through luncheons, business after hours mixers, networking groups and committees. The Chamber also promotes membership through maps, referral guides and business directories, as well as social media and a world class website.
- Quarterly luncheons
- Ambassador Program
- Ribbon Cuttings and Open Houses
- After Hours Mixers
- Networking Groups
- Shop Graham First Committee
- Graham Map
- Graham Community Guide
- Featured Member of the Day – Facebook, Twitter and Marquee
Meet the Board of Directors
- Board Chair – Brendan Weatherman, Young County Farm Bureau
- Outgoing Chair – Tiffany Snow, Six Star/ Graham Roofing
- Incoming Chair – Toby Reddell, De La Cruz & Reddell, Attorney at Law
- Treasurer – Roy Pitcock Jr., Pitcock, Inc.
Term Expiring 2020
- Chris Blanton, Graham Savings & Loan, SSB
- Roy Pitcock, Jr., Pitcock Inc.
- Toby Reddell, De La Cruz & Reddell, Attorney at Law
- Shane Kernell, Graham Regional Medical Center
Term Expiring 2021
- Corey Gober, Southern Bleacher Company
- Brendan Weatherman, Young County Farm Bureau
- Chance Condron, SB Street, Co.
- Christian Sanders, Graham Regional Theatre
Term Expiring 2022
- Tiffany Snow, Six Star/ Graham Roofing
- Jolene Jordan, Jordan’s Pharmacy
- Stephanie Campbell, Campbell Farm & Ranch
- Barry Gober, First State Bank
- President of Graham Industrial Association (GIA) – Win Graham
- Graham City Manager – Brandon Anderson
- Chairman of Convention and Visitors Bureau (CVB) Board – JW Budge
- GISD Superintendent – Sonny Cruse
Meet the Chamber and CVB team