(Ambassadors must represent a business or organization that is a Chamber member in good standing or be an individual Chamber member in good standing)
The purpose of this organization shall be to serve as the public relations arm and official host of the Graham Chamber of Commerce and to enhance the image and promote the Graham Chamber of Commerce.
Listed below are the requirements for all Ambassador members. Please review these to ensure you will be able to fulfill the requirements of the organization if slated.
- Must represent a business or organization that is a Chamber member in good standing or be an individual Chamber member in good standing.
- Abide by the Standing Rules of the Graham Chamber of Commerce Ambassadors.
- Attend quarterly luncheons, networking events, annual banquet, and other official chamber events.
- Pay annual dues of $25 at the beginning of each year.
- Attend all meetings of the Club, including special meetings, unless excused.
- Attend Ribbon Cuttings, Ground Breaking Ceremonies, Chamber Mixers, Luncheons and other special Chamber events and meetings.
- Call on and encourage both new and existing business and non-member individuals to join the chamber (each ambassador will be assigned to visit member businesses each month. Member assignment and information will be provided by the chamber).
- Be responsible for the purchase of the official uniform of the Ambassadors.
- Wear Ambassador attire (Jacket, Name Tag, Shirt) to Chamber functions.
- Be responsible for expenses incurred in participating in official functions of the organization.
- Accumulate a minimum of 40 points per calendar year (based on event attendance, member visits and volunteer hours) and be present at 50% of official chamber events.
Purchase of uniform by the individual Ambassador is required for membership. The Chamber Office coordinates ordering and Secretary/Treasurer coordinates payment of uniform.
Prices listed are approximate and can change without notice.
- Red sport coat, ($100 + tax, shipping; order through Chamber Office)
- White shirt, (self-furnished)
- Black pants, or skirt for ladies (self-furnished)
- Official black tie—men ($50; order through Chamber office)
- Official black scarf —women ($50; order through Chamber office)
- Name tag
Red short-sleeved shirt with logo (Supplied, order through Chamber office)