Where Texas Comes Home. Those interested in relocating or retiring in Graham will find a tightly-knit community that offers security, affordability, and a lot of Texas charm. Perfect for families and those looking to retire.
Graham has a lot to offer those who are looking for a high quality of life but a want to escape the hectic pace and traffic of larger cities.
- Low cost of living, 18% below the national average
- Median Housing Value is $92,300, 27% lower than Texas State average
- Average Commute time to work is 35% lower than the state average
- Very low violent crime rate
- Amenities found in large cities
- Mild winters filled with sunny days
Housing in Graham is diverse with new construction to beautifully restored homes from the 1800s. Land is plentiful and the sprawling ranches and small farms surrounding Graham offer rural living at its best. With Lakes Graham and Eddleman three miles north and Possum Kingdom Lake 20 minutes south of town, there are many attractive lakefront homes and cabins available.