A major revitalization of the downtown area took place after Graham became an official Texas Main Street City in 1994. Buildings have been restored and the Square features new sidewalks, lamposts graced with colorful banners and flower filled planters.
The gazebo which is located on the courthouse lawn was built in 1990 and is a replica of the old band stand that was located due west on the other side of the courthouse grounds. The original structure was used for many years for band concerts, presentations, political rallies, and other entertainment features. Today it serves as a center for community activities.
Graham Regional Medical Center
Graham Regional Medical Center completed a 6.2 million dollar renovation in 1999. The Center is a Trauma Level IV facility that is municipally owned and operated. They are licensed for 37 beds with a medical staff of 10 physicians and an employee staff of over 200. A diverse number of specialists come from Wichita Falls, Mineral Wells and Fort Worth each week to see local patients.
Graham Senior Citizens Center
The Senior Center is located at 825 Fairview. The building opened in December of 2002 and offers a wide variety of services to the senior citizens of Graham.
Old Post Office Museum & Art Center
The Museum is located in the center of downtown directly behind the Young County Courthouse. Built in 1936 by the WPA, the former U.S. Post Office houses a permanent collection of items of early Graham, 1850 to the present. The building is a Texas Historic Landmark and is listed in the Nationsl Registry. Hours are Wed-Sat 1pm-4pm Phone 940-549-1470